As ENES B.V., our adventure began in Grubbenvorst, a small town of Venlo in the Netherlands in 2004. Our company, founded on 300 m² area and works on 9 thousand m² area now, is continuing to work with all power to do our best to serve you better.
Our firm, which was established with the perspective of wholesale trading in import and export, up to now it has adhered to its objectives. Thanks to determined and deliberative behavior and working system, has accepted the quality, good service, and product variety, in Holland and Europe conjuncture. Besides, ENES B.V. observes customer satisfaction as the main principle.
In addition to our existing principles of “Cash & Carry”, because of our principle of serve, we are continuing our way in a decisive way by renewing ourselves in these areas to respond to today’s needs:
- Staff training
- The market research
- Best price and quality
- Healthy and fresh food
- Approved sales
- Fast and reliable firm structure
As ENES B.V., we aim to make all our products we offer you healthier. To ensure this aim and to send our products fresh and in time to our customers, we deliver to gastronomy, wholesale, restaurants, Imbiss, grocery stores, grocery chains, and others, by supplying from directly main Turkey, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Greece, Morocco, France, Cyprus, Netherlands, Germany, Egypt, Tunisia, Austria, Poland, USA as fresh and in accordance with healthy transport rules. Our products are in demand by many firm (Huserfresh, Hatipoglu, Agrusan, Mifer, Vega Nostra, Yaku fruit, Faybos, Moai, Casi, Lucas and others…) and countries (Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, Denmark, Turkey, Russia, Austria, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Romania, Italy, Spain, Poland) across Europe.
The most important factor in our success is our teammates who act together, are well-educated, focused on business, professional and experienced.
Ever since its foundation, ENES B.V., which is growing and developing continuously, presents successfully the products of various countries of the world to the European market.
ENES B.V.; in a reliable, transparent and innovative approach, without forgetting “information, discipline, and good service” are the elements that will provide customer choice, by caring about customer satisfaction, serves.
Here are our short-term goals that are very valuable for our working principle:
- While giving these quality solutions, giving more attention to the environment than to anything else and not forgetting our aim which is thehuman-based approach.
- Increasing the satisfaction of our customers and employees
- Offering only reliable and superior quality, butaffordable products and services
- Developing systems and strategies that increase the quality of service
- Expanding product and service range and increasing customer portfolio
- Establishing a dynamic and fast decision-making mechanism
- Presenting the products desired by the users on time and in quality variety
Within the scope of Quality service and fast order handling which is the basic principles accepted by ENES B.V.;
- Increasing the number of branches across Europe and providing services out of Europe
- Creating payment and ordering options that suit today’s requirements
- Keeping customer satisfaction in front by diversifying product portfolio
Because of these goals, we aim to be the strongest company in the fresh fruit and vegetable sector in Europe and to make a considerable progress in the world.